Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread November 7th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD44DD View Post
I'd be happy if we stopped slinging slurs, can't quit figure out what they accomplish
If you Disagree with a viewpoint have at it,
Attacking the person who has the viewpoint just lessens how much I might be open to your point of view,

DD,

Here I will opine. At the time I saw the vid, no doubt Moore had a very very strong conviction to his manner, talk and what he said about Trump. I surely did not think that was his side of the fence, but had to listen to it. He never wavered through it all, and the audience was large. So I felt I learned something, and at least took my hat off to him for coming out about it. I thought, dude, he took a stand! Cool.

But later, I saw him on with the guy on MSNBC and it seemed to be reversed. Dunno then.
Unread November 9th, 2016
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I'll buy every monger a BBBJCIM with BBFS Anal from GG Kim if Trump wins! Now watch the spike in the polls!!! Make Garden Grove great again!!!
I'm sure I'll be able to afford it just from my health insurance savings each month!!!
I want to RSVP for the "Poon Party" hosted by MPK. It's gonna be a ball!

I'll bring the ice.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankkim View Post
I want to RSVP for the "Poon Party" hosted by MPK. It's gonna be a ball!

I'll bring the ice.
Like many "Campaign Promises" (Madonna etc) and after a review of the fiscal impact of said promises I will have to refrain from purchasing EVERY monger Bbfs Anal a and BBBJCIM from GG Kim but will do this... The person with the best story as to why they should get it (decided by Lib)... I will PayPal that person $140 fee for a ride with GG Kim as long as they use the money for GG Kim and report back their session. And we won't even have to wait until Trump is sworn in. You have my word... So one luck monger will receive a BBBJ which is one more than Madonna gave for her candidate
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Like many "Campaign Promises" (Madonna etc) and after a review of the fiscal impact of said promises I will have to refrain from purchasing EVERY monger Bbfs Anal a and BBBJCIM from GG Kim but will do this... The person with the best story as to why they should get it (decided by Lib)... I will PayPal that person $140 fee for a ride with GG Kim as long as they use the money for GG Kim and report back their session. And we won't even have to wait until Trump is sworn in. You have my word... So one luck monger will receive a BBBJ which is one more than Madonna gave for her candidate
Well Gloria Allred is now involved and is representing GG Kim as she was planning on retiring after all the $$$$$$$$$$ she was going to make on this gig. Gloria stated this was an agreement in writing and his client is now experiencing depression, loss of sleep, stress, fibromyalgia which is causing her orifices to tighten up as she can no longer relax them and her future earnings have been greatly impacted. Also, Gloria alleges that her client has been taken advantage of her reputation has been harmed. A big settlement will help with Kim's hopeful recovery and Gloria's 60% cut will help in her crusade for women,
Unread November 10th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I don't know Kid, I seem to detect waffle-ing. I would never take her anal but a two fer of a bbbjcim with some doggie style in between might start her engine for some of the Hersey Highway Warriors...it was a nice offer but I will take my waffles at this Belgan Waffle shop locally or the Original Pancake House...no need for Kim's Chocolate Syrup on pole. Ycchh. If somebody takes you up on the MODIFIED offer, as long as he makes notice of a pending review all can read when it comes out..Back to the pussy search.
Unread November 25th, 2016
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Kid, you can't co back on the best offer of the year. What a two-fer. GG Kim bb and no more looking at HRC.
Maybe you could rent her for a couple of hours, and we will figure out the best way to share the prize.
Unread November 26th, 2016
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
Kid, you can't co back on the best offer of the year. What a two-fer. GG Kim bb and no more looking at HRC.
Maybe you could rent her for a couple of hours, and we will figure out the best way to share the prize.

Kid, looks like NAS is holding you to it, no? Hahaha.