Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread November 4th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Michael Moore Explains Perfectly Why Trump Will Win

https://youtu.be/XsPlwhahHAo
Unread November 5th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

We all have a better chance of getting BBFS with cream pie from Katie formerly at HB Massage than Trump has winning this dog and pony show they are trying to pass off as an election. And when Michael Moore becomes the go to authority on why someone will be elected we are all in a lot of trouble!
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
We all have a better chance of getting BBFS with cream pie from Katie formerly at HB Massage than Trump has winning this dog and pony show they are trying to pass off as an election. And when Michael Moore becomes the go to authority on why someone will be elected we are all in a lot of trouble!

Agree, no doubt. They changed the vid that accompanied it to a still shot too. Was a Trump crowd. I do not know how many times he has changed sides on this, and I just saw him interviewed by Chris Hayes yesterday which was an indication that he was slipping towards wanting Hillary for Prez. He is quite the Bozo. He would have you and me believe that he is very passionate about whatever he says...but with changing sides left and right...it is like mush. Kind of like his fat ass bod. When he shakes his head all that fat from his chin to his chest flutters like a turkey's. But, the race is close in a lot of states and whatever the momentum is doing from now to the end will be the tell all I believe.

Seems to be a battle between the DOJ and the FBI, and Comey seems to be on a roll.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Of course the race is close...if HRC was running away with it EVERYONE would be yelling fraud (not just Trump) "they" have to make it look close so the sheeple of this country can go back to their "coal mines" on Nov 9th to slave away saying "Well, it was a close one...too bad that evil bitch won and we have 8 more years of Obama with a twat leading our nation"
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be happy if we stopped slinging slurs, can't quit figure out what they accomplish
If you Disagree with a viewpoint have at it,
Attacking the person who has the viewpoint just lessens how much I might be open to your point of view,
Unread November 6th, 2016
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

We may even have provisional/absentee ballot counting in some states for a few days/weeks? after Nov. 8th, like in 2001, so that it looks that it was a close battle...
VIP User

I'll buy every monger a BBBJCIM with BBFS Anal from GG Kim if Trump wins! Now watch the spike in the polls!!! Make Garden Grove great again!!!
I'm sure I'll be able to afford it just from my health insurance savings each month!!!
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD44DD View Post
I'd be happy if we stopped slinging slurs, can't quit figure out what they accomplish
If you Disagree with a viewpoint have at it,
Attacking the person who has the viewpoint just lessens how much I might be open to your point of view,
Where's the fun in that? Besides, the New Yorker slurs Trump with every breath. Some of the articles are kinda funny others are just mean. Do you think Trump cares?
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthick View Post
Where's the fun in that? Besides, the New Yorker slurs Trump with every breath. Some of the articles are kinda funny others are just mean. Do you think Trump cares?

Darth Trump

video ---->>>
https://youtu.be/KU_Jdts5rL0
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I'll buy every monger a BBBJCIM with BBFS Anal from GG Kim if Trump wins! Now watch the spike in the polls!!! Make Garden Grove great again!!!
I'm sure I'll be able to afford it just from my health insurance savings each month!!!
If we are going to BB GG Kim we'd better have health coverage. Heck, we could probably get group coverage. It would be coverage for those who don't use a cover.