Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 12th, 2014
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road
Default Rep Power ?

Okay so I have noticed that we all have a number of posts, and a rep power number and those little rep power pellets? I get the number of posts, that is obvious, what I don't understand is how rep power, the power pellets etc and the correlation between them. I have under 100 posts but a rep power of 15, and I see guys with many more posts than me with lower rep powers, as well as much higher rep powers? Is it based on accuracy of reviews or something? I just want to understand it all, not that it really matters just was curious.
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Lol, I'm in the dark about this subject too. I have over 100 reviews yet my rep power is only I think 4? Makes no sense to me but whatever, I just come here to give and share info anyway...Not looking to win a monger popularity contest! Lol...
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

I'll explain it you you if you click on the little "scale icon" on the upper right hand corner of this post.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffyduck View Post
Okay so I have noticed that we all have a number of posts, and a rep power number and those little rep power pellets? I get the number of posts, that is obvious, what I don't understand is how rep power, the power pellets etc and the correlation between them. I have under 100 posts but a rep power of 15, and I see guys with many more posts than me with lower rep powers, as well as much higher rep powers? Is it based on accuracy of reviews or something? I just want to understand it all, not that it really matters just was curious.
You have a high rep power bro for only being on a while. It's because other mongers appreciate your insight on the forums and MP reviews.

It's a democracy, not a theocracy!
Unread November 13th, 2014
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

AHA, I feel horrible now I need to go back and start clicking on that scale for a bunch of you fellows, I have not given credit to where it is very deserved.
Unread November 13th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffyduck View Post
AHA, I feel horrible now I need to go back and start clicking on that scale for a bunch of you fellows, I have not given credit to where it is very deserved.
I just did that the other day and went on a rep spreading spree. Rep has to be given be other members... not just accumulated based on number of posts or content. I have high posts but low rep because all I do is spew worthless shit!!! LOL
Unread November 15th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I just did that the other day and went on a rep spreading spree. Rep has to be given be other members... not just accumulated based on number of posts or content. I have high posts but low rep because all I do is spew worthless shit!!! LOL
Interesting shit would be a better choice of words!
Unread November 16th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Interesting shit would be a better choice of words!
Unless it involves fucking my stepdaughter! Then everyone is all ears!!! LOL
Unread January 13th, 2015
VIP User

dirtcherry is on a distinguished road
Talking

Wow. Fairly low number of reviews here, not ever noticed my rep pellets... Posting here to see them - in the same boat as Daffy, need to go back and give props to all who have helped me out! D'oh!

EDIT: Hells yes! My rep power is at Zero! There has to be some kinda prize, right? Right?

FML... or MPKids step daughter, whichever comes first I guess!

Last edited by dirtcherry; January 13th, 2015 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Post post thought
Unread January 13th, 2015
VIP User

dirtcherry is on a distinguished road

Instead of editing again, I just realized this Rep Power thing only pertains to the discussion forums. Unless I missed how to add it to reviews?