Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread December 1st, 2016
VIP User

Pocketaces has a brilliant futurePocketaces has a brilliant futurePocketaces has a brilliant futurePocketaces has a brilliant futurePocketaces has a brilliant futurePocketaces has a brilliant futurePocketaces has a brilliant futurePocketaces has a brilliant futurePocketaces has a brilliant futurePocketaces has a brilliant futurePocketaces has a brilliant future
Default Big tit providers

In search of big tit providers. Inland Empire area. North san diego areas. Anyone have any places amd providers in mind. Asians prefered. Big implants a plus but natural nice as well. Athletic thin or average. Help a monger out. Thanks
VIP User

teebox1234

Ginny at Sakura in upland. Huge tits, but she is over 50
VIP User

Pocketaces has a brilliant futurePocketaces has a brilliant futurePocketaces has a brilliant futurePocketaces has a brilliant futurePocketaces has a brilliant futurePocketaces has a brilliant futurePocketaces has a brilliant futurePocketaces has a brilliant futurePocketaces has a brilliant futurePocketaces has a brilliant futurePocketaces has a brilliant future
Default Ginny

Thanks teebox. Kinda up there in age. How are the tits and body. Still a go ?
Unread December 2nd, 2016
VIP User

teebox1234

Been a while for me there, but tits were still great body is soft which you can imagine.
Unread December 4th, 2016
VIP User

Big fake rack search is on
Unread December 5th, 2016
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketaces View Post
Big fake racks were a lot more popular 10-15 years ago with all types of providers (White, Latina, Asian). Now, they've moved on to the latest craze: big fake butts. We have Kim Kardashian, Brazil, and Instagram to thank for that.

Providers still get boob implants, but not as big as before, and not in the same quantity.

I personally love both big fake racks and big fake butts, as long as the girl is fit with a tiny waist. Makes them look like an unreal anime sex cartoon character, who's only purpose in life if to give me a major hard-on so that I can fuck them.
Unread December 5th, 2016
VIP User

Agree ExecVip
Unread December 8th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Big Naturals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketaces View Post

Hey Pocket, sent ya by email a heads up about most recent find, last night. At one of my usual stops had a new girl named Sophia. Unusual front door of shop was locked when I arrived and since I had talked with them about half hour before could only conjure up bad scenarios as I gave some loud knocks on the wooden door. Figured busted and had to close after I talked with them, or they were in a serious fuck session they did not want to be interrupted by anybody, but NO, thank goodness, someone had mistakenly locked the outer door upon closing and they were not aware inside. So they came and let me in .New girl Sophia sporting a low cut dress which gave away her generous tittage was looking for a partner to practice on. I assumed that that was OK with one I knew, so review out shortly. In meantime you gotta short term advantage. Ya boy, cuz when the review outs I may have to get inline myself. Now she does have two negatives for some besides the D+ topside, one is not a small gut, and the other is a large dragonish tat across her front from snatch up to below her tittage. Friendly with sweet face. Review cumming, tick tock, tick tock.
Unread December 10th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Hey Pocket, sent ya by email a heads up about most recent find, last night. At one of my usual stops had a new girl named Sophia. Unusual front door of shop was locked when I arrived and since I had talked with them about half hour before could only conjure up bad scenarios as I gave some loud knocks on the wooden door. Figured busted and had to close after I talked with them, or they were in a serious fuck session they did not want to be interrupted by anybody, but NO, thank goodness, someone had mistakenly locked the outer door upon closing and they were not aware inside. So they came and let me in .New girl Sophia sporting a low cut dress which gave away her generous tittage was looking for a partner to practice on. I assumed that that was OK with one I knew, so review out shortly. In meantime you gotta short term advantage. Ya boy, cuz when the review outs I may have to get inline myself. Now she does have two negatives for some besides the D+ topside, one is not a small gut, and the other is a large dragonish tat across her front from snatch up to below her tittage. Friendly with sweet face. Review cumming, tick tock, tick tock.

Pocket, you better get your track shoes on brotha...let me know how everything comes out, ya hear?
Unread December 13th, 2016
VIP User

Jack94 is infamous around these parts

Leah at Wildflower on Miramar has some nice D's