Thread: LE signal
View Single Post
Unread March 7th, 2017
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default LE signal

So over the years I've read many tales of raids but thankfully I have never been in one, I missed one by a few hours. My question is other than the mamasan yelling raid are there signals MP's have to warn the girls in advance. I can't remember where I herd it but one girl told me they turn the music up loud if the cops are coming through the door. Then years of rooms with no music or individual radios/cd players debunked that theory. I know at MOMO they have a camera pointed at the door and monitors where the girls wait keeping an eye out foe LE but use it more for keeping an eye out for their regulars.