View Single Post
Unread January 16th, 2017
Banned

Redfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond repute
Default He's out there

I have a lot of Chinese working girls on WeChat. He hit and raped another girl here that we all love. Dammit. The number he last used was 323-736-1997 but unable to verify the phone number on any reverse lookup sites. He is 6-0 180 lb black guy. mid-30's He texts the operator and says he is a Mexican and gives the name "Juan Fuentes". He also uses the handle "Fuentes1997". He also goes by the name "John" or "Josh". These girls are NOT going to the police. Nor am I. This guy has to be stopped. He is the worst nightmare and is possibly switching phone numbers and handles. Any doubters can PM me here for more details. I have a few more days left on VIP status on this site.