View Single Post
Unread April 19th, 2022
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Sexoffender: You picked an odd user name for the site if you intend to call out others you know nothing about for that very same thing. You joined this site on 4-16-2022 and already posted your first review. I don't do ass licking and not a "pediphiles". How do you come up with that slander towards me? On the other hand your first review speaks for itself:

https://www.mpreviews.com/review_rea...iew=sub_review

Correct me if you can, but did you not say in your review: "Then, I began to lick her lucious ass hole and she
freaked! Later, I barely skipped a condom on and got her missionary, doggy, on top. I ducked on her titties and she Moaned! I fucked this dirty whore like she deserved. I then attempted to sodomize her!" So by your own written words on this very site you call out someone 3 days after joining the site you never met and know nothing about for a very act you have publicly posted that you did on here, and attempt to tell a member to "get off the site". Clueless.

Last edited by marsean; April 19th, 2022 at 01:29 PM.