View Single Post
Unread January 10th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
This was a first for me. At Six Star Villa on Brookhurst, I picked a cute young girl to do my massage. They were showcasing her at the front desk, which I found kind of odd since they're usually all in the back room. I asked the mamasan if the girl was available and she confirmed.

So the cute girl comes in (I confirmed it was her when making the usual introductory small talk) and does a so-so massage for 40 minutes. Then, I start groping her to clue her in that I'm going to want an HE when I turn over after she wipes the oil off my back.

The girl who comes back isn't the cute young girl in her 20's, it's a MILF in her 40s. Get this though...she was wearing the same sweater as the first girl, with the same hairstyle! She tried to start the HE by facing away from me, but I made her look at me and pointed out that I wanted the same girl as before. She was a bit shocked that I figured it out, as if this was their normal trick, and kept on claiming there was no other girl.

I just put my clothes back on, and guess what...the young girl was waiting in the reception area ready to catch another unsuspecting customer.

Needless to say, I won't be back there.
Wow, another way to scam! Good heads up!