Thread: Bareback
View Single Post
Unread July 20th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Boinkwell View Post
Please explain your classification rubric. I can only guess at which is easy (bbbj--but then that is not scary) and which is hard (p2p, but that's scary). Just curious as to your semantics and if I'm missing out on something (easy bb not bbbj?) (great clue for a crossword puzzle, btw).
In my experience EASY means you go to a provider...she offers FS and never mentions a cover and you stick it in and fuck her BB. (Think Jessica from Farr #6) It's scary because if she lets you do it with out even trying she let every dirty monger do it too.
Then HARD means...you go to a provider she offers FS and insists on a cover...You see her several more times and try to get BBFS and get shot down over and over again...then one day you try again and it's a go. Or you go to your favorite HJ girl and over the course of several visits you progress from HJ to BJ to DATY and then one day after a great DATY session you go to stick it in and she doesn't object or she grabs it and guides it in for you BB. The third possibility is you get your favorite legit foot massage girl to give you a HJ then one day she give you a BBBJ then another time you get her naked and try to fuck her and she asks if you have a cover (this could be a test to see if you're a player carrying a cover or if she thinks you brought one in anticipation of fucking her) you say no....she fucks you anyway and asks you not to shoot a load in her pussy. These situations are not scary because she is not fucking everybody and his brother and you can feel pretty sure that you are the only one or at worst case one of very few.
So....that is my interpretation of HARD vs EASY when it come to BBFS.