Thread: Bareback
View Single Post
Unread March 9th, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah richard. You're a real buzz harsher. Maybe you are "playing with the fire?" I love the BB but gotta build that trust up for a while. I don't like to think of the permutations and combinations of bareback dicks dipping everywhere. Not too appetizing thought when you are walking towards that door. I think the trend I see among the girls is the same even if they are prone to it, they want to start off low key and work into it with ya until there is no second thought. You hear sometimes with one you haven't seen in a while " You been allright?, and then again looking lower: "He been allright?" Haha.