View Single Post
Unread February 21st, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
Oh hellyeh!! I loved Yumi! I had a raging crush on her and she knew it. I perfected my dining on her. She had the most lickable pussy. Tiny! Tight! Mmmm! She was quite literally the first MP Girl that did anal with me, once, just to try, (Def not her thing)... and let me take pics. (She would never let her face be shown of course.) Remember the one tit that was just a little flat at the bottom? I bet I spent 5 figures on her over 4 years. After Tokyo was closed, she showed up in ads for her services, but it was short lived, and I never saw her again. I would kill for visit with her.

How about LAX Therepy, on the south-side of Century, west of La Brea...on a small street across from the carwash? They had big rooms and beds. Before my posting days, I saw a crazy hot latina there, 4 times, in 1 week. Shit..She fucking took a full load while Balls-Deep deep throat. I was hooked for a short week. But then she bailed. Never popped up again. (98-99?)

Yeah, that LAX Therapy, the brick building across from the car was with the entrance on the side street, and I met a few good ones there. I maybe met Mink(u) there once before over at Hillcrest. What a gal. Great tits, could suck the chrome off your bumper hitch. Man she could go for hrs. She had a lot of reviews on here. That room over at Hillcrest with the shower in the room. Man loved that room. The back door banging in the wind behind the small back yard faked me out a few times while I was waiting in another room for her to finish some guy, clean up, and she always seemed fresh and ready to go. Had a 3 way at the place once close to closing time, the owner was horny and they talked when I showed up, and asked me if I would like two of them, this other girl, not Minku and the owner, who wasn't great looking but was horny. OK, I went for it. Same small house fee and let's go. Everybody in their b'day suit and all kinds of combinations. The one had very great oral skills and got me up for the other who I took in K9 and then I could hold out like Nicetoknow...hahaha...got her done for her first, then back to more blow and got then to face each other in 69 while I tagged mine in doggie and got the licks from underneath by the owner, who thought it was great fun. Dribbled the man juice onto her face when pulling out. Looked good then. Then we all jumped up for clean up. I got to sit on sofa with mine while the owner went out for hot towels. Wow, was I a cheap bastard. Only had enough tip money for one barely, and I reminded them that it was their idea! Hahaha. Great fun those days. Century Acupressure in that tiny square was the best. When I started I knew nothing of websites for a long time, yet those places where everywhere especially in the "Wood". OA girls, Paula and more went to New Total Health in West Ho. Another amazing area. Some guys talk about girls who started at OA and their training was the greatest. I was always trying to find out if the Candy who worked for Jackie at Century was the one who went to New Total Health. I know she retired. The one I knew could do this thing standing up on table, bending from the waist and going down for a bbbj till you cim and never lost a drop. she made her backside and snatch available for whatever and would not stop until she got all your nut, unless you could talk her down to screw. Once she was into it the view was good and the suction, OMG!