View Single Post
Unread May 10th, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sama1 View Post
I've seen some comments about how a massage parlor girl might offer more once they get to know you a little bit better. I'm wondering how to best approach it and see if she would be willing. Leave the tip visible? Ask? Hint around? If anyone has had some success in expanding the boundaries, I'd appreciate the inputs.
You have been given some sage advice young man.

Try thinking about this as a date. How would you let a woman know that you find her attractive without being a total perv?

You might touch her shoulder as you make eye contact. You might brush against her lightly in non erogenous areas.

Fuck that bro. When she's at the head of the table grope her ass. If that doesn't get you anywhere then relax and enjoy the massage.

Many a monger would disagree with me here, but leave some green visible....

If worse comes to worse make sure you have a raging boner at the flip. If that doesn't work then enjoy the rest of your massage!