View Single Post
Unread November 1st, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang Qiu View Post
A very wistful and appropriate quote, Chance. I'm diggin it. Yeah, I hear Ya on the whipper snapper thing. I am in a fantasy football league with my 33 y.o. Son and a bunch of his friends. My team name is Johnny Winter Blues Heaven in honor of the great Texas blues guitarist who died a couple of months ago. My son and one other guy were the only ones who even knew who JW was. And they're all from Texas! I posted a video of him doing Be Careful With A Fool, just wailin' on that Gibson Firebird...not one comment. Kids these days...they just don't appreciate good music!
Oh hell yes I remembered that one and looked it up. Kind of a T-Bone Walker on steroids.

I was bumbed when he died. Never did see him in concert. Only saw Ray Vaughn once....

Wow, just ran across this while looking up Johnny

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...81ED1648AB6C67

Some young thing name Joanne Shaw Taylor: She gots chops and cool tone!