View Single Post
Unread December 22nd, 2014
Junior Puppy

greatwest

TO ALL: It does not matter who Greatwest is or the technicalities of property right laws concerning photos of models who submit to being photographed without compensation. I assure you Eileen will not attempt to enforce her legal rights. Eileen has moved on. She is asking, through me, that photos of her not surface on the internet or any other venue.

Life, for all of us, is hard enough. Eileen does not need the added challenges that would be brought about by the surfacing of photos taken of her by previous friends and clients. Eileen also requests, through me, that all of you who have posted reviews and or contributed to threads about her delete your postings, especially comments that go to her identity i.e., the City where she resided, the type of pet she owned, her eating habits, her exact age including her birth month.

For those who want to know: Eileen is now married to a widower and is involved in rearing, the parenting of two teenage boys. She is a strong person however neither she nor her family members would welcome any additional and unnecessary stresses or embarrassments. Do her a favor and either destroy your photos or keep them private.