View Single Post
Unread December 22nd, 2014
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Sorry to disagree but I dont think this is correct. If you took a photo or video with the girls knowledge then it is your property? why would you destroy something that beautiful.
I agree with Hugh. I've taken hundreds of nudes of pro's, non-pros and civilians with their permission prior to taking them. They are my property for my personal viewing. Later on, a couple have asked me to destroy the photos I took of them but in a nice candy-coated way I said I would not. To assure them, I told them that if they ever saw their photos in someone else's possession or on electronic or print media, they could have me arrested.