View Single Post
Unread December 2nd, 2023
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyBear View Post
Just a response to"she doesn't want you". But most of us know that those girls don't want us but I was giving a different perspective . Obviously I'm not going to be like that with most girls , especially the sweet ones but when I run into one that's a money grubber clock watcher that wants to over charge I can make them drop her phone from her hand and start holding on to the sheets for dear life has she reaches one hand behind her back trying to dampen the thrust of the pounding she's getting . That's all

Everybody moves in different circles. If you are known among good ones your rep precedes you with more good ones wanting to see you and enjoy the session at least as much or more than you do. Sorta like it when I see that. Knowing they are down is not a bad thing... That's when you get way more than you could ever want.

Telling the world how you ran into a money grubber and how you took it out on her...Ya, guess you are a Silly Bear after all.

That's all.