View Single Post
Unread September 2nd, 2023
VIP User

MagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura aboutMagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura aboutMagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura about

Inflation in USA is better than the rest of the G7. Are you blaming the Biden administration for doing a good job there? Trump did a big tax cut that caused trillion dollar deficits *before* the pandemic started. Please take a moment and fact check that for yourself. He did a shit job with the pandemic and can't even take what little credit he deserves because admitting he did the bare minimum to facilitate the production of the vaccines (and yes, he got all the jabs) would upset his maga followers.

Remember infrastructure week? Remember the wall that Mexico paid for? Remember the great plan he had to replace Obamacare with his awesome new plan? Yeah, neither do I. Never happened. He golfed a lot, weakened NATO, licked the assholes clean of countless dictators, and got impeached twice. He has nothing to run on other than grievances and his promises to be your retribution for all the crimes you committed. Whoops! I mean the crimes he committed. But hey, he's your retribution anyway. Because he really cares about you. As evidenced by all the golfing he did for you in his one and only term.

Seriously, other than race-baiting and trolling, what did he actually do to make you such a fanboy? The economy is a hell of a lot better now than it was when orange shit first started stealing classified docs. I concede he was the president when the Republicans got a lot of the Federalist Society's Supreme Court Judge picks seated, but *any* republican president could have done that.

Maybe you should support Vivek? He's equally shitty and deceitful, but at least his neck doesn't look like the vagina of a 150-yr-old woman.

215 pounds. Haha.

Last edited by MagicZoetrope; September 3rd, 2023 at 05:37 AM.