View Single Post
Unread February 17th, 2017
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Yea Exec, I used to drive by there on the way to Manchester Ave for, Sun Acupressure, or Hillcrest(Minku) or after leaving Century Accu(remember Jackie or Candy or Joanne?)...you won't believe this, well maybe, but I just assumed it was just a tanning salon, and it's not like there weren't plenty of places to go all around, even Tokyo Accu, and the famous OA(Oriental Accupressure). South Bay was a short drive away.
Wow, you missed out on Le Sun, but thankfully not on the Golden Era of AMPs in Inglewood.

Manchester Ave was packed block after block with AMPS too... At Tokyo Accu my favorite was Yumi (she was Korean but grew up here, so spoke perfect English, I even went out with her clubbing in Koreatown twice). At OA it was Paula (I saw her many years later at an AMP in WeHo) and Julia. And at La Paz/SPA Acc my favorite was the young Puerto Rican with curly bleach blonde hair...Barbara...amazing soft DDD jugs on her (I also hung out at her place in Los Feliz and took her to Campanile for dinner and The Key Club a couple of times).

Then further down in front of Hollywood Park on Prairie was another LAMP where I hit jackpot so many times, and the mamasan would call me to "tryout" new girls who had responded to her ads for employment. Now that's the original "extreme vetting" I did before the Trump era! Pink, Jackie, and a dozen others I can't recall their name anymore were so much fun.

I miss those full length wall mirrors they used to have at almost all the AMPs before...they need to bring those back so that I can get a full 3D view of the girls body and reaction on their face while I pound them hard doggie style.

Those were the days!