View Single Post
Unread April 22nd, 2020
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Legitman, congrats are in order! You are the epitome of Cool, and throw in a batch of sauve and reserved until the truth surfaces. Oh God!!! The little girlies know and sense when the swollen nuts are close at hand. Now you got to decide how you want this mileage to go. Seems the first follow up is Kim and since you got the WeChat of Amy, there is a path there too. Can you imagine how many shops this same thought process is happening in these days? Good Luck.
Thanks Marsean, I know bro, these days are tough and everyone who owns a massage shop, nail salon or spa is trying to do whatever it takes to make money. Believe me a lot of massage shops are still providing services behind closed doors. lots in 626 just call and you’ll see. A lot of you are asking me to share this one but believe me guys when I say this. I shared Exxcel Nails salon and one of you fucked it up most likely. If you don’t have game and patience you will get shut down. I wish i could share this one or even Jenny’s salon in the 626 with her beautiful dimples on her face but you guys keep fucking things up. I get emails and messages promising you won’t fuck it up but at the end of the day we’re all animals and when you don’t get what others get either you fucked it up by groping too soon or by telling the girl what other guy is saying about her.. it always happens..