View Single Post
Unread March 9th, 2015
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Well, I think part of the key is the research. I would never do an Incall to a hotel unless the provider is known. Safety 1st. I have had 2 bad experience well back in the 90's to a motel. 1) Almost got rolled buy a pimp thug...but I wasn't using the right head. 2) Girl took my payment and left the room to make a score for heroin, only to be busted by undercover in the parking lot. Back in the room, I was questioned and let go.

Now, I never see a provider at an incall unless I can verify her. Period! (I met a provider from THAT MALL in Glendale a few years ago. She was reviewed here, and she ran a number of ads, elsewhere. Nice Condo, and great service.)

Likewise, I have had good and bad Outcall. Last bad one was 10 years ago in Vegas. Walking the streets I got hit up by a hooker working the bars (Tropicana, in this case.) She played it like a tourist and came on sweet and playful. About 20 minutes in, we talk about going to my room and she reveals her true self for a price. I obliged at this point and we head up. As soon as I had the money in her hand, she was on her phone. Within 1 minute, a knock at the door and she was out. BAMM!

Point is, know your provider, or the source of said provider (agency). AMP have been the safest place for me, but I know that isn't perfect, too.