View Single Post
Unread March 7th, 2015

rawdogg79

Very interesting.... Not at all what I expected the provided insight to be. Hence the round table.

I on the otherhand have had the mostly opposite experiences with incall vs outcall. I do agree when it is a hotel though... Usually not a good idea for the previously mentioned reasons. Apartments you can usually get an idea even before leaving your couch (location or street view will save you a trip) .

With enough incall visits you can rely on instinct and I typically follow my gut. If it feels shady I'm out. I try to only visit upcale complexes or amps. You can just walk if you are disappointed at the door. I keep phone communication to a minimum as well if going to an incall location. I never have had a run in with pimp, boyfriend or monger. Ok once I did but it was non-threating and just annoying... see thread ROB darling massage.

The few outcall visits I've had didn't go well. They up sold and Never travel alone so some dude is wandering around outside your place or complex. If something goes down you are very limited and don't have "control of the environment" because you can't do anything. Do you really want le at your place Or the neighbors all up in your business cause of a commotion. Even worse dude comes back with his friends when you least expect it.

YMMV so lets hear it fellow mongers.