View Single Post
Unread March 6th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Incall:
If to hotel, it's either a fleabag or a nice one (and the lady is too expensive). Also have to worry about stings.
If to some odd location, it's usually creepy.
If to her apartment, it's almost always a dump and have to worry about a pimp, her thug boyfriend or other mongers.

Outcall:
I never rent a hotel room for this, half the time girls never show up and it's never convenient to figure out a backup.
Always to my place. I control the environment, no sting, girls all like my place and never act shady when coming to me.
On rare occasions an outcall turns into a dud - the girl is nothing like what I expected or something else off. Most of the time I screen the girls pretty well and get what I expected or more.