View Single Post
Unread August 3rd, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
In another forum there is a long conversation on "the turn".

The thing is, these girls have memories like elephants. And each one you turn or each one you get to up her game. And then you bail, well, they will remember you. And as nice amd as they are to you. Well, most have a much different side. And they will rip you to shreds to any co worker or masseuse in that fucking zip code. It becomes. ......dangerous territory

DJ110...yes, understood it. Yeah, one girl I did not see for a year and when it came tipping time she asked me if I remembered what I tipped last time...and demanded that I tell her. So I did and she agreed and wanted me to make up the difference from standard on that tip. Had to laugh along with her and she made it well worth my while. Of course had shorted for reason before, but now she never would short me after that convo. Point is yeah, some do have tremendous recall. After that she always asks me to get married every time I see her...I have to play along...she laughs a lot when she says stuff like that...but there is always that edge where she makes you believe her BS, then laughs. Gotta luv em, those who take good care of us.