View Single Post
Unread November 5th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
We all have a better chance of getting BBFS with cream pie from Katie formerly at HB Massage than Trump has winning this dog and pony show they are trying to pass off as an election. And when Michael Moore becomes the go to authority on why someone will be elected we are all in a lot of trouble!

Agree, no doubt. They changed the vid that accompanied it to a still shot too. Was a Trump crowd. I do not know how many times he has changed sides on this, and I just saw him interviewed by Chris Hayes yesterday which was an indication that he was slipping towards wanting Hillary for Prez. He is quite the Bozo. He would have you and me believe that he is very passionate about whatever he says...but with changing sides left and right...it is like mush. Kind of like his fat ass bod. When he shakes his head all that fat from his chin to his chest flutters like a turkey's. But, the race is close in a lot of states and whatever the momentum is doing from now to the end will be the tell all I believe.

Seems to be a battle between the DOJ and the FBI, and Comey seems to be on a roll.