View Single Post
Unread January 5th, 2017
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by monger1 View Post
This is a free market economy. Attempting to standardize a price matrix for something very subjective such as gratuity is difficult at best. If someone wants to tip above and beyond what each of us considers market value then that is a personal issue. If your complaint is based on that you feel that these individuals are affecting market value by changing expectations from providers then you have a choice to refuse service, attempt to negotiate a lower and more agreeable price point, or pay the listed price. I personally prefer to walk away from any tipping issues. I would not go back to that said establishment and write a review on this site advising of such issues. Eventually, the rule of supply and demand will correct the market pricing. If suddenly, business diminishes then the provider will need to re-evaluate her expectations. If business does not diminish then apparently she is a the correct price point. As a consumer, we are the one's that "dick-tate" the correct market value. Refuse to pay the inflated prices and move on. I would rather jerk myself off and "earn" $60 by keeping it in my wallet rather than pay over-inflated expectations. However, if I can no longer find any other providers that will accept my price point then it is I that will need to change what I am willing to pay or quit the hobby all together. We cannot control other peoples actions; only our own. Refuse to pay and move on. Plenty of other fish in the sea...until there isn't.
Monger1, I agree with most everything you said, but the chances of them learning any lessons from us are slim at best. The reason for that is that their business probably won't diminish. Plenty of monger fish in the sea too, and a lot of them don't read reviews or just don't care. I guess the best we can hope for is to just review those places for the greater monger good and then avoid them. Sort of like marking mines in a minefield. Then patronize the reviewed girls we know are good (until they get jaded).