View Single Post
Unread June 19th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Libertine, so you're starting in on me too? And my opinion counts, because I am one of the Forum Nazis (moderators), and I can ban someone from the forums for a day, a week or forever if I choose.

Asiansam, where exactly did I start in on you? In fact, I've received numerous private messages from other members that have said what he wrote was "extremely rude, hateful, and bigoted." In other words, many members do 'not' agree with your response. They're not going to post their comments on here to avoid a shit storm. This is not about me. The forums should be free from personal attacks directed from one member toward another. Calling another member "stupid" - "dumbass" - "brainless" - "moron" - "go jack off" - " faggot" - "idiot" should be off limits for all members. As a forum moderator, you apparently don't share that opinion. Context and balance are always important in giving weight to what has crossed the line. In my opinion, as a moderator, you have failed to understand the difference. That's false equivalency. Unfortunately you have completely missed the point. You could have given important notice to all members that they should respect other members and always conduct themselves with reasonable civil discourse toward one another when posting comments on the threads. Sadly, instead you seem to encourage just the opposite. I'm hopeful you can accept constructive criticism. If not, go ahead and use your great power to ban me forever if you so choose.