View Single Post
Unread May 11th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sama1 View Post
I've seen some comments about how a massage parlor girl might offer more once they get to know you a little bit better. I'm wondering how to best approach it and see if she would be willing. Leave the tip visible? Ask? Hint around? If anyone has had some success in expanding the boundaries, I'd appreciate the inputs.
Yeah this has basically been covered by the other guys but as far as coin goes I do not bring it up or talk about it or negotiate it. If paying house fee at a front desk may just give actual amount there, just depends on if you think you need change. When in room with appealing girl who you think you fancy and you haven't paid house fee yet, I give em a C note, a ben. Might get a little handy with her so when she takes it out to get change, if she gets the message she may come back in with your change, and a kit. If so and the feeling is good I just put the change on the counter, night stand, or what have you, but do not put back in wallet or they suspect you are not tipping and that may start the dreaded negotiations. You have to have game. Know where each step leads. For most avoidance of negotiations leads to good time. Of course all I have said here applies to a girl or place where you are new. If you are well known the ice is broken unless you are a cheap son of a bitch. Now I believe it is fair to be fair, but I try to keep the tipping in my court. The change left on the counter usually lets the girl know that she does not have to be worried. If they ask ahead though you may let them know there will be more later. The better the performance the more I feel like tipping, right? Some places that are legit or the service level is close to nil you can always adjust the tip at the end if you left too much on the counter. Again fair is fair. If you are you will be having a good time.