Thread: The Debate
View Single Post
Unread September 27th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
I feel the same as Sam does about the result of the debate. The only thing I would
point out is the split scene tended to favor Hilary. Something Trump needs to work
on next time. As Trump had not been spending advertising $ as Hilary has and he
suggested he now will. I think Trump might have the momentum going into next
debate.

Maybe, but we always come back to say he has to get smart with his facial expressions, and his answers, shorter and to the point. It is not that his face is showing deception, but he has points to make and should not appear on the defensive if he is to look like a leader who is all in with his own plan.

Her deal all along was to smile broadly, not say squat, and a few times shrug her shoulders, as if to give a little body language that his response was trivial or did not tell all. She did that a few times, and gets away with it since no audible utterance was there to make it come across as fake. But it is. She knows the political game and knows how to look like she is convincing she is winning as opposed to looking like she is convicted. She easily can carry off either look, and may still have to keep that body language in her bag of tricks. She's keeping that black leather and crop packed down deep in the trunk at home but if she gets to cross over the WH threshold no doubt, Bill to his big dismay will grovel for her with her dressed in black.

All in all, Trump still has a lot of work ahead, but an important point, someone else made, I don't think this first debate changed even one vote. Whether the other two will remains to be seen.