Thread: The Debate
View Single Post
Unread September 27th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Hillary looked good tonight. Better than she has for a while. Nice hairstyle. Kind of GMILF do-able. There was a time when she was borderline hot, IMO. The mean ones are always good fucks.

Did you see when Bill Clinton shook hands with Melania Trump in passing? I can just imagine the thoughts going through his head (and his little head).

Pretty good debate. Ended up being more civil than I anticipated, though Trumpster did have his moments. And Hillary didn't lose it. The Xanax probably helped.

Is anybody even going to watch when the two douche-bags running for VP have their debate next week? Should be a yawn fest.
I am not attracted to Hill Bitch. I was listening to Hill lie after lie and was not able to back it up except for innuendo and rhetoric. She actually got caught a few times, but Lester blew that claim about stop and frisk, which Trump said correctly but that was not fully clarified until after the debate. Besides Al Sharpton and Libertine both mistakenly said earlier it had been made unconstitutional, which proved not to be true. It is being practiced in all 50 states at this time after further research. You say Hillary did not lose it, and if you sign on to her take on things, her demeanor ascribed to her side and she made a short admission of being wrong on the private server, but she craftily kept silent quite a few times and just gave a silent period many times when her position on anything was not clear, then moved to the next point, which seemed to provide the smoke and mirrors. Her big smile. But Trump kept hammering, so some of what he said did draw blood...