View Single Post
Unread October 6th, 2015
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
I'm sure you were respectful...however from her point of view you basically kicked her in the vagina when you showed her the pictures of the hot providers and told her she wasnt good looking enough for someone to pay her $200. Its not like she was asking for $400-500. U can really get a hottie to come to your house on the westside for $140-160 an hour? Pm me the info haha.
😀 Reread my post. There was no discussion about outcall but 140 would be a great deal! There was a lot of email volley before the picture was actually sent, including one asking if she would like to see this picture. I PM'd to you with a long explanation.Take care, hugh!