View Single Post
Unread February 24th, 2017
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkisser View Post
Deez is right on!! I won't go higher than 100 ever. Most times they'll take 80/85. If "they" are uniting to increase the going tip, I say "we" should unite to fend it off, and stick to the 80-100 range for fs. For "average" service from "average" providers, they're lucky to get 80! I've paid 300/hr for an awesome Indy in the comfort of her or my own room, but even that is rare for me. If I'm going to lay out 40-50 house plus another 100 for hh of FS, I'd just as soon see a local hottie privately for usually less than that, or pay 50 more for an hour with msog and have a real good time. Mongers need to unite on this one, especially if that's going down in SGV!
Some shops instruct the girls that it's at least 30 minutes of massage before playtime. Some don't even give you the 30 minutes and start to complain it hurts after 15 minutes. Then they refuse to take their skinny jeans completely off. Hundred is all these girls deserve! Hot kisser said it. MONGERS NEED TO UNITE!