View Single Post
Unread June 23rd, 2016

ReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond repute

My post was a knee-jerk reaction to the recent events and very controversial in nature especially due to the unfortunate slur that was used. I regret posting this topic.
Apology accepted about being called a "Trump puppet." I am not a Trump supporter. I know what he is, and what his role will be in the following months.
My apologies to Libertine regarding my angry response. I'm kind of cringing as I read it. I was certainly drunk and it was 2:30 in the morning. I was way out of line for exploding like that. I should have just politely offered a rebuttal that this is in fact the political thread.

Last edited by ReeperBahn; June 23rd, 2016 at 10:03 PM.