Thread: Leftover Women
View Single Post
Unread September 14th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
I have never messed with an overseas girl. But my ecperience with chinese and viet females is that they are either much worse or much better than american girls. There seems to be no middle ground. They are either lying, judgemental hypocrites or they are the most sincere giving females you can meet.
I'm curious DJ. The ones that were "much worse" were they FOB or Americanized? I do agree they are one extreme or the other it's just more likely they will be the bad extreme if they are Americanized and more likely they will be the sweet extreme if they are either still in Asia or FOB....or as my stepdaughters likes to call themselves BOBA (Brought Over By Airplane) LOL
I still stand by my comment "the only thing worse than American women are Americanized women"