Thread: Leftover Women
View Single Post
Unread September 14th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samshine View Post
What about Filipinas?
The only experience I have had with a Filipina was my ex wife. She was and is an evil, violent POS. She was a sweet innocent 19 year old girl when we met and 2 years later she became an entitled Americanized cunt. It happened so fast because Filipinos can speak and read English so they learn the "American ways" much faster than other non-fluent FOBs. Also from my experience dealing with them on the PI dating sites they (in general) are more treacherous and quick to try to scam you for anything they can get. Now I'm pretty sure there are just as many lovely sweet PI girls that would never try these things...it's just in 49 years I personally have never met one. I have also never seen an alien and I believe they exist too. Not as sure about Unicorns, Leprechauns or Bigfoot.