Thread: Leftover Women
View Single Post
Unread September 13th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Yeah i chat them 28-35 year olds and I am super picky and only talk to the hottest ones. And these hot ones are 100X better than the mid 40s fat american chicks. But I think its still just a game to them also just some fun entertainment. That is my conclusion. Lately my first email i send says: " I am looking for a naughty open minded girl" and I get tons of responses lol some dont even read the email but others are cool with it.
I just don't understand why more American men don't look overseas for women. Who would want to marry an American or Americanized girl? There are plenty of mid to late 20's gorgeous girls in Asia that would love to meet American men, young, old, fat or ugly it doesn't matter because they are not taught to judge people from the outside like we are here. In my case that doesn't matter since according to them I look like a Chinese movie star...LOL The Chinese foot massage girl I was talking to yesterday said her mom told her NEVER marry a handsome man...."they are dangerous" While we were talking a blonde girl and her BF walked by...she was hot with big fake tits. The Chinese girl said...wow she is sexy. I said I would never date an American girl. She said why not?...American girls are sexy. I had to explain that American girls are good for sex but not good for GF. When she asked why I said they complain about everything and are never happy with what they have. She was very smart with her reply...she said "When you get everything so easily, it is hard to be thankful for what you have" She is the kind of girl you should want to marry!!