Thread: Leftover Women
View Single Post
Unread September 13th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Leftover Women

This little video may help to explain why Asian women seem more attracted to Western men. Most of us don't subscribe to the thinking Asian culture teaches men and women. Just sign up for any Asian dating site and you will find hundreds of beautiful mid to late 20's girls throwing themselves at you. At first I always thought it was because they wanted to come here and live the American dream. After I met several girls in Asia they all said they would rather stay in their country and they just want a husband and a family. They all said they don't like the way Asian men treat women. This video may explain that it isn't so much that Asian men are bad abusive assholes it just that they view "older" women as less desirable. Since there seems to be an endless supply of young beautiful girls over there (and they are making more everyday) once a girl gets to be in her late 20's if she's not married she's considered past her expiration date. I was talking to a Chinese foot massage girl yesterday that said that exact same thing. She is 28 and said she is "old" and she is lucky she found a husband or she might never get married.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcY4SfKUqEk