Thread: Bye Guys!
View Single Post
Unread April 1st, 2017
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

Adios Sam. I always appreciate good intel and good stories from mongers who've been in the trenches a long time. You've been more than generous with us and we thank you. I've been mongering for 40 years; picked up first streetwalker in Venice in 1977 and wandered into first parlor on Pico in 1978. I've slowed down over the years as age takes away from my (boner) recovery time. I'm happy I can still bang without any pills. I no longer write reviews mostly because I like to keep the little gems to myself. Hasn't been such a bad life, has it? Guys like us are going to leave this earth knowing we banged hundreds of really hot women and hundreds of fugly ones too. Who else can say that? Frank Sinatra? Mick Jagger? A Chinese emperor? Yep, for 100 a pop we get to sample what very few guys ever will. At least we have our memories.