View Single Post
Unread October 29th, 2014
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Do they miss us when they are gone?

When I look back at my time in this hobby I often think about my past ATF's that have come and gone with a longing pang sometimes and a wish for one more session with them. I know this is a business for the ladies and I'm sure most of them have negative feelings for many of us mongers and the profession they decided to get into, but I wonder if they miss it every once in a while as the years go bye. We've all gotten close to a provider here we've all heard the stories of the nut jobs that spent time with our lovely ladies but we've all heard some good stories or told we were their favorites, gotten phone numbers or perhaps seen them out of the parlors so it makes me wonder if they miss the attention the connections made if they miss being desired by so many men and how hard is it to walk away from?