View Single Post
Unread May 28th, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jglee430 View Post
I believe it was secret societies behind this massive anti-human trafficking war between 2002 to early 2015. After I study the prostitution loopholes, it is clear to me that attorneys belong to a secret society so they cannot share the prostitution loopholes. On top of that, the prostitution stings and arrest are based on pure fraud. It is based on agreement rather than law.
I have always found the ploophole posts to be difficult to read. I think I even asked recently for others to opine if these rants were spam or legit.

There is a whiff of intelligence, education and legit research behind these insane rants. Do not accuse this poor bastard of being stupid, he just needs to learn to edit the rants and adjust the meds. There is often a fine line separating intelligence and insanity. Brother come back to the light side and remember your purpose in this world, to seek out and destroy new fresh Asian pussy. To boldly go where no man has go before (at least today).