View Single Post
Unread November 7th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD44DD View Post
I'd be happy if we stopped slinging slurs, can't quit figure out what they accomplish
If you Disagree with a viewpoint have at it,
Attacking the person who has the viewpoint just lessens how much I might be open to your point of view,

DD,

Here I will opine. At the time I saw the vid, no doubt Moore had a very very strong conviction to his manner, talk and what he said about Trump. I surely did not think that was his side of the fence, but had to listen to it. He never wavered through it all, and the audience was large. So I felt I learned something, and at least took my hat off to him for coming out about it. I thought, dude, he took a stand! Cool.

But later, I saw him on with the guy on MSNBC and it seemed to be reversed. Dunno then.