View Single Post
Unread March 20th, 2017
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

There are a few exceptions, where the dumb girl will read off a menu of services. I've had some of the young and dumb (but very pretty) Viet girls offer me BBFS and Anal for $60-$100 over the price of CFS. I would never partake in that because I don't want to risk catching an STD, plus the pussy is naturally better lubricated than a smelly ass-hole. So in these cases, it would be useful for other mongers who like Anal to know that this little slut will do anything for money and I'll click on Anal so that you mongers can search for her as an Anal provider.

But for the most part what happens here is someone posts a fake review with services that the provider doesn't offer, then the lazy guy that posts a real review for a HE he actually got just leaves the defaults of the previous review.

Also, keep in mind that some of the Asian providers (especially in AAMPS and foot massage places) will only offer FS to other Asian clients, but to White guys will only do HE.

Last edited by ExecutiveVIP; March 20th, 2017 at 09:02 AM.