View Single Post
Unread February 20th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default Slobbering Over Yumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
"...At Tokyo Accu my favorite was Yumi (she was Korean but grew up here, so spoke perfect English, I even went out with her clubbing in Koreatown twice). .....Those were the days!
Oh hellyeh!! I loved Yumi! I had a raging crush on her and she knew it. I perfected my dining on her. She had the most lickable pussy. Tiny! Tight! Mmmm! She was quite literally the first MP Girl that did anal with me, once, just to try, (Def not her thing)... and let me take pics. (She would never let her face be shown of course.) Remember the one tit that was just a little flat at the bottom? I bet I spent 5 figures on her over 4 years. After Tokyo was closed, she showed up in ads for her services, but it was short lived, and I never saw her again. I would kill for visit with her.

How about LAX Therepy, on the south-side of Century, west of La Brea...on a small street across from the carwash? They had big rooms and beds. Before my posting days, I saw a crazy hot latina there, 4 times, in 1 week. Shit..She fucking took a full load while Balls-Deep deep throat. I was hooked for a short week. But then she bailed. Never popped up again. (98-99?)

Last edited by NicetoKnow; February 20th, 2017 at 04:28 PM.