View Single Post
Unread August 27th, 2016
VIP User

fnskr09 is on a distinguished road

I did not know there was much interest in Ts and ladyboy action here. I have dabble in it more than occasionally in the last 20 years, latest time was recently so I guess I will post a review soon.

My experiences are mainly private locations, just a couple at a MP.

I can see why the OP would be interested in something new. When I was younger I never thought this is something I would be into, but in the 1990s I worked near a transsexual club and many of the girls, and I do consider them that, used to frequent my job after the club closed. I used to chat with many of them and became friends with a couple. One I was friends with (She looked like a 20 year old Toni Braxton) had car trouble in the parking lot at work late one night, gave her a ride home From the moment she got in the car I knew I was fucking her that night.

As she got out of the car she thanked me with a deep kiss and stroked me,I put my hands between her legs and she was hard, she invited me in, made me coffee, took a shower, and offered it for me to use which I did. When I came out like a cliche she was standing in the hallway in a silky asian robe with garterbelt and stockings on. She had the tits (large C) and ass as nice as any woman I have been with before or since. Her dick is the first uncircumcised one I had seen and the first one that I ever touched other than my own. I treated it like a 5inch long and thick clit.

Spent the whole night alternating between making out and sucking each other off. It was so different from what I was used to in sexual encounters that night will always be one I remember every detail of.

For those interested in the LB/TS provider world, it is complicated. There is variation like real women, but more so. It seems there are many with even more emotional issues than natural women.

If you are going to dabble, what do you want as far as physical attributes and what type of service?

All the ones I have seen have taken hormones, some more than others which effects their features and mood. What I prefer seems to be a hard balance to find. I am in my late 40s, and though I like natural women of any build or race into their 60s, TG/LBs mid 20s at the most, tan to dark skin, tits with a functional uncircumstanced cock that can cum.

Basically a woman with all woman features but with a cock, no men in wigs or falsey tits and ass.

To much hormones causes some to loose the ability to cum, and some to have small dick, like pinky finger size or non functional.

I find I "click" very good with about 30%+ of natural women providers and repeat with them, TS/LBs about 10% repeatable.

Variety, the spice of life.