View Single Post
Unread August 27th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Talking The Scent Of A Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthick View Post
I'm being serious here. Do the lady boys smell like women?
Maybe I am just a fucked up individual, but I want to ask the question.

no, Tgirls do not smell like women. chicks have a distinct female scent especially when they're in heat. her unique scent oozes out of her every skin pore. when she's horny her body sends out her scent and that special smell will permeate right through her clothes. "The Scent Of A Woman." if you've never smelled a chick in heat, you don't know what you're missing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
While I haven't knowingly been with a tranny in my mongering, there have been times where I ended up with one, or suspected I may have.

Many years later I became acquainted with a Taiwanese tranny I met in a social situation. Totally convincing.

One thing I have to say for the trannies though, as opposed to real women, there are no "laundry lady" trannies.

She was smokin' hot, but after she got in my car and started talking, it wasn't a girl's voice, but a faggotty guy's voice..

the TS girls want to be referred to as TGirls or Ladyboys or TS. the word "tranny" is derogatory. some of the TS girls do use that word within their own community. so don't call them "trannies." the word "faggot" is also derogatory.