View Single Post
Unread February 21st, 2017
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
Oh hellyeh!! I loved Yumi! I had a raging crush on her and she knew it. I perfected my dining on her. She had the most lickable pussy. Tiny! Tight! Mmmm! She was quite literally the first MP Girl that did anal with me, once, just to try, (Def not her thing)... and let me take pics. (She would never let her face be shown of course.) Remember the one tit that was just a little flat at the bottom? I bet I spent 5 figures on her over 4 years. After Tokyo was closed, she showed up in ads for her services, but it was short lived, and I never saw her again. I would kill for visit with her.

How about LAX Therepy, on the south-side of Century, west of La Brea...on a small street across from the carwash? They had big rooms and beds. Before my posting days, I saw a crazy hot latina there, 4 times, in 1 week. Shit..She fucking took a full load while Balls-Deep deep throat. I was hooked for a short week. But then she bailed. Never popped up again. (98-99?)
Yumi from Tokyo was awesome, her implants looked great to me, I never noticed the defect you mentioned, and yes...very tight pussy. I'm not really into anal, so I never even tried that with her. She actually asked for my number out of the blue, on the second time seeing her at Tokyo. At the time I was into bodybuilding and she really seamed to be into my shredded buff body at the time. I stopped seeing her as a Ktown clubbing friend outside the AMP when I got into a serious relationship since she was starting to get clingy, but I would still go into the AMP to fuck her for pay every now and then.

LAX Therapy across from the carwash was great too, I remember another Yumi from there as well, but she was a Korean FOB/Visa visitor, not Korean American like Yumi from Tokyo. Several great Latinas were also there, Luna comes to mind who was the first girl I ever fucked with butt implants. I would always make them give me a table shower , which at this place wasn't used much....it was a different experience since the Latinas generally don't work at AMPs with a table shower.