Thread: Leftover Women
View Single Post
Unread September 18th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I think Human Trafficking involves force or coercion? I'm looking for volunteers! LOL Pimping and pandering I can see....but HT?? Oh...that's right, I forgot there has never in the history of whores and LE where someone has ever volunteered for prostitution. Just ask the OC HT task force!!
The thing is, "human trafficking" is getting to be more and more applicable to non-coercive scenarios. When a new girl is told by the MMS that giving happy endings is required if she wants to work there, and that if she doesn't want to do that, she needs to find another job, is that coercion? Depends on how well a prosecutor is able to sell that baloney in court. Who really thinks Tiffany in Orange was a bonafide human trafficker? They keep making up new laws, bending existing ones and layering on enhanced punishments to put the screws to more people for doing things that should never have been illegal to start with.