Thread: Leftover Women
View Single Post
Unread September 16th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
If I ever get divorced...here is my plan. I will go to Asia, fuck many many whores until I find the perfect young GFE provider and ask if she wants to get married and come to USA. Since they know they will have to pay (going rate is $35-$40K) and since she doesn't have the money I will make this offer. Come to USA and "work" in her chosen profession for 6 months and then she can quit or do whatever she wants. I'll provide a place to live, food, clothes and spending money. The average HX provider charges $160 HHR. At 5 customers a day that would work out to $800 a day 6 days a week or about $19,000 a month plus free pussy which would save me another $1000+ a month or so. After the 6 months I could leave to Asia with $100,000 bonus walking money. Anyone see any flaws in my new retirement plan?
It sounds a hell of alot better than my home depot retirement plan....