Thread: Leftover Women
View Single Post
Unread September 16th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

If I ever get divorced...here is my plan. I will go to Asia, fuck many many whores until I find the perfect young GFE provider and ask if she wants to get married and come to USA. Since they know they will have to pay (going rate is $35-$40K) and since she doesn't have the money I will make this offer. Come to USA and "work" in her chosen profession for 6 months and then she can quit or do whatever she wants. I'll provide a place to live, food, clothes and spending money. The average HX provider charges $160 HHR. At 5 customers a day that would work out to $800 a day 6 days a week or about $19,000 a month plus free pussy which would save me another $1000+ a month or so. After the 6 months I could leave to Asia with $100,000 bonus walking money. Anyone see any flaws in my new retirement plan?