Thread: Leftover Women
View Single Post
Unread September 16th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
The OP doesn't add up, and it's well summed up by the following comment on the youtube page:
Quote:
With a massive gender imbalance created by their One Child policy, to the tune of having 300 million men who have no Chinese women to marry, I find it hard to believe there can be any "left over" women in China. And if you're only allowed to have one kid, you hardly need to get married at 18 and start having children (uh, make that singular, child). What for? So you can have an empty nest by the time you are 36? The numbers simply don't add up on this story. China ought to be the best place for ugly fat women to find a man, due to the overall women shortage. You know, kind of like Alaska, only bigger.
Don't believe that commie propaganda about the "One Child" policy. It might have been official policy, and some people may have got penalized (with emphasis on "some"), but half the people I know from PRC have brothers and sisters. Could that just be a coincidence? I don't think so. Maybe they or their parents were good little Hitler Youth (hong xiao bing - "Little Red Guard") during the Cultural Revolution and got a free pass. I don't know, but there are lots of families in China with more than one child.