View Single Post
Unread January 5th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the breakdown I have found after a day and half there. Many straight up whores. A couple SUPER hot young girls said straight up $300-$500 I'll meet you at a hotel. I have been chatting a 33 year old sexy married Latina that is also looking for a married guy seems to have a lot of potential. She said her last BF gave her $200- $300 a week and she saw him once or twice a week for 6 months until he moved out of state. She gives me the impression she is a horny housewife and wants the money to keep it a business transaction instead of a BF/GF relationship but didn't actually say that. Also I spoke to a sexy milf Chinese lady that is interested in a pay per meet situation but we haven't got to a number. She said for her it's not about money her last SD gave her a lot but all he wanted was to fuck...which she was OK with but she said he was old and not good in bed and she wants someone that isn't so old.
One thing that is intriguing is meeting non-pro girls (yes they want money but are less likely to have the whore mentality, rules and clock watching) for some real GFE fun. Of course if she is just looking for a straight up fuck for money relationship I'll have to pass even though some of them are so hot. It will cut into my mongering budget and limit my variety but I might throw a few bucks at it to see what happens.
This is a pic of one that said $300 for an hour at a hotel. I'm still considering it but I think I can find a better pro on HX for less.

Last edited by MPkid; May 9th, 2015 at 12:07 PM.